Digital Nomad Quotes for aspiring digital nomads, travelers, and anyone who seeks inspiration for travel. Here are some quotes that will make your toes tingle and make you want to be on the road now. Know of any other quotes? Please add some in the comments or send us some!
1. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way – Carl Sandburg
2. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list – Susan Sontag
3. I was never going to go if I waited for someone to come with me – Laura
4. To travel is to take a journey into oneself – Danny Kaye
5. I would rather own little and see the world than own the world and see little of it – Alexander Sattler
6. Chris Michel – Everyone Has a Story … It’s your story, you write it.
7. A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving – Lao Tzu
8. Once a year go somewhere you’ve never been before – Dalai Lama
9. The road you travel has twists and turns. The life of an entrepreneur has ups and downs. Hang on and enjoy the ride – Libby Tucker
10. Every few hundred feet the world changes – Roberto Bolano
11. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu