Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Who We Are
At Fitwel, we envision a healthier future where all buildings and communities are enhanced to strengthen health and well-being. From 100 years of public health research combined with the reality of the recent pandemic, we know that the built environment has the power to positively impact people’s mental and physical health, happiness, and productivity.
That’s why we put people at the center of everything we do. Joining our team means you’ll be at the forefront of the healthy building movement transforming the real estate market. Our global community is made up of diverse, ambitious individuals who are passionate about building health for all.
The range of benefits we offer reflects our people-centric culture, including generous vacation time, PTO and your birthday off, paid maternity and paternity leave, flexible hours, remote with opportunities for in-person collaboration including company retreats, various medical, dental, and vision plans, 401K contribution, life insurance, quarterly reimbursement for expenditures such as fitness, health benefits, mobile phone, and internet, and 24/7 access to a range of behavioral health and employee assistance services.
We are seeking a Lead Golang Developer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with the Product and Frontend teams to create the next-generation data platform.
You will collaborate with other technical staff to deliver and maintain a fully-functional software implementation. We hope you can put your passion for software engineering to work to create highly immersive user applications.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Golang developer is expected to undertake in their position:
- Implement AWS containers to support Go implementation and successful repository maintenance
- Utilize Kubernetes to ensure successful application development, deployment, and scaling
- Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments
- Employ Linux Terminal command structures to allow easy back-end operations for less-expert technical staff
- Structure our user interface with Angular and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Other critical skills for successful Golang developers to include:
Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years experience working in programming or information technology
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in MongoDB, and Rust is recommended
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Experience working with a team
Please email your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com. Please note “Lead Golang Developer” in the email subject line.