Conjoint.ly is on a mission to automate market research. We offer quantitative research services to big and small companies (mostly in the USA and Europe). Through automation, we create efficiency in cost and turnaround time for our clients and maintain human connection and high research quality.
We are looking for a hungry outbound salesperson to introduce new users to the Conjoint.ly Omnibus product as well as Free Survey Tool. You need to be digitally savvy because most of the outreach will be via email.
Our team is fully remote. We are based in Australia with team members in Malaysia, Europe, the Americas and Russia. This opportunity requires flexibility to conduct calls with those based in other countries within Asia Pacific.
- Drive new business, reporting to Director of Strategic Partnerships;
- Acquire reasonable grasp of Conjoint.ly’s products;
- Sell the Conjoint.ly new Omnibus product, as well as invite users to the Free Survey Tool and upsell to buy panel respondents;
- Maintain great ongoing relationships with existing clients and find new ways to grow the clientele.
- Excellent command of English (as you will mainly be selling to overseas customers);
- Previous working experience as a salesperson;
- A successful track record in driving revenue growth in new businesses;
- Ability to work effectively independently and harmoniously with a team and building relationships;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Digital savvy.
No previous market research experience is required.
This job has many advantages for a hungry salesperson wanting to leave their mark on the business:
- Generous unlimited commission based on sales volume;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Career growth opportunities to sell the more complex Conjoint.ly products.
This is a 6-month contract, extendable to a full-time position based on achievement of sales target.