Dearman Systems is hiring a Full Stack ASP.NET / C# Developer to join our software development team. You will be focused on our LYNX product — the cloud-based supply chain data management app that’s revolutionizing bulk liquid logistics.
This is a full-time (40+ hours per week) contract position. This role is remote and you can be located anywhere in the world.
Dearman Systems is a US-based software company, founded in 1988, that provides mission critical software and hardware solutions to the bulk liquids storage industry – a backbone of the global economy. Specifically, Dearman helps terminal operators to automate and centrally manage their assets with the goal of improving efficiency and increasing enterprise value. Dearman software acts as the terminal operating system by connecting to field instrumentation and enabling companies to remotely control operations, track inventory, produce reports, invoice customers, and schedule inbound and outbound loads.
About The Role
In this role, you will be a full-time contract developer for the Dearman Systems LYNX web application — working to add new features and successfully implement the product for new customers.
LYNX is on the cutting-edge of bulk liquids data management software and delivers real-time information to all parties in the supply chain. Learn more on our website: https://www.dearmansystems.com/lynx-order-management
This role is remote and you can be located anywhere in the US. Your team will be located in the Central Standard Time zone, so you will work with your project manager according to this schedule.
- Full stack developer on the creation of all new code and refactor of existing code relating to LYNX Product
- Write clean, scalable, functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects
- Review, update, refactor and debug code
- Manage Azure Cloud services including Azure Storage, Service Bus, Event Hub, Azure Data Factory, Cosmos DB, Azure Active Directory, Service Fabric, and Traffic Manager
- Track and communicate task progress and status to project manager on a regular basis
- Work with project manager to estimate future project effort
- Maintain documentation of process and integrations
- Integrate 3rd party APIs
- Ability to work on Agile teams with Scrum development methodology
- 5-10 years of coding experience is preferred
- Experience and proficiency in ASP.Net and C# using the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE (Required)
- Experience with cloud architecture, preferably Azure
- Relational database experience, MS SQL Server (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of Git source control system (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or related work experience
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
- Ability to work on the US Central Standard Time Zone
Pay for this job is based on experience.