Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
100% Remote (US Based Locations only)
100% Remote (US Based Locations only)
Come join an amazing team! Kindred Bravely is looking for a talented, experienced, and enthusiastic Site Merchandiser!
Kindred Bravely is an online retailer for pregnant and breastfeeding moms who want something comfortable to wear. We are a growing team of over 60+ people based all over the world. Our team culture is grateful, brave, generous, encouraging, confident, and transparent. We work together to create the best product and shopping experience possible for our customers. Oh, and did we mention we’re on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies four years in a row? We won Shopify’s Build a BIGGER Business Competition and our award-winning product has been featured in Self Magazine, What to Expect, Ovia, BabyCenter, and Romper!
Opportunity (the job): The perfect Site Merchandiser candidate is an organized self-starter who has a passion for e-commerce merchandising and proactively seeks to solve puzzles and find solutions. The Site Merchandiser will merchandise pages, provide guidance on navigation and own the execution of product listings.
We aim to out care the marketplace by offering:
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision as well as voluntary benefits (Life Insurance, FSA, Critical Illness Insurance).
- Free mental health services.
- Retirement and charitable donation matching.
- Paid parental leave program and tuition assistance program after 1 year.
- $50 reimbursement per month to spend on a “Random Act of Generosity”.
- 40% off product discounts on the Kindred Bravely and 15% off for friends and family.
- Amazing team culture, surprise perks throughout the year, and a really fun place to work!
We are looking for a Site Merchandiser who…
- Is exceptional at whatever they do and proactively seeks to solve puzzles and find solutions. This is the most important factor in your success. You must be a self-starter who is always seeking to improve.
- Is intellectually curious, and loves to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
- Is a finisher. Must love the details of your work, and work dutifully to ensure tasks are complete and accurate.
- Is highly analytical – you have the ability to provide recommendations driven from data.
- Can operate both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role with an eCommerce company
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Incredible organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results
Responsibilities Include (But are not limited to):
- Drive the merchandising strategy and optimize product presentation and navigation on Kindredbravely.com in partnership with the eCommerce Manager.
- Analyze site metrics, understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition, and company’s vision of the business. Translate this knowledge into recommendations for improving customer experience and conversion rate.
- Work collaboratively with marketing to implement timely and accurate campaigns for promotions.
- Act as liaison to resolve customer or merchandise-related issues for the customer service team.
- Prepare weekly reporting for the ecommerce management team to aid in accurate seasonal plans and strategy creation.
- Execute price changes and manage coupon codes.
- Setup and publish all products and content on our site.
- Ensure accurate SKU level details are reflected on the website by proactively managing merchandising presentations to support product conversion.
- Have a customer first lens in terms of merchandising and site navigation that aligns with cross-functional partners such as planning and inventory management.
- Work cross-functionally with the inventory team to ensure best sellers and overstocks are merchandised for maximum impact.
If you’ve made it this far and you are as excited as we are, keep reading!
What we believe:
- She is the reason we exist: We have created a genuine connection with her. She feels seen and heard. She is an integral part of every decision we make.
- Work/Life Balance is imperative: We value both work and family and bring our best selves to each by ensuring balance.
- Team Work Makes the Dream Work: We share ideas, feedback, struggles, wins and frustrations. We care for each other professionally and personally.
- Success is Sequential; Not Simultaneous: We focus on one thing at a time.
How we act:
- We have a BIAS FOR ACTION: We move quickly. We take smart risks. We solve puzzles. We make things happen.
- We HOLD OURSELVES ACCOUNTABLE: We all own the business. We clearly communicate key metrics and standards and review them regularly. We analyze results to understand why we made a decision. We are disciplined.
- We LEAD, NOT FOLLOW: We are innovative. We are curious and resourceful. We are driven and competitive (but not with each other).
- We communicate GENUINELY & TRANSPARENTLY: With each other and with her. We are present.
- We are ALWAYS LEARNING: We improve ourselves and continually look for ways to enhance the skills and abilities of our entire team.
- We are in RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE: We out-care the competition and provide the greatest experience she has ever had with a brand.
We Hire the Best, Regardless of Their Location:
We are a natively remote company with team members located all over the world. The flexibility that comes with remote work is a tenant of our culture and our team members hold themselves to high standards to ensure the remote/flexible workplace works for the entire team. We’re looking for people who can demonstrate they hold themselves to a higher standard in everything they do because with great flexibility comes great responsibility.
All this flexibility doesn’t mean we’re not a close-knit team…
We Hire Characters Not Positions:
We’re a small company with big aspirations, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making that happen. If you have what it takes as an individual – in other words, if you’re a consistent high-achiever in everything you do in life – then you’ll fit in well at our company.
Experience: 1-3 Years
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week. We are open to helping you create a schedule that works for you.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Location: US Remote
Salary Range: $47-60k