Affiliate Program Manager
Real Mushrooms was created to help people learn about the power of fungi and, specifically, how mushrooms can help support people’s health in a number of ways. We provide the highest quality functional mushroom extract products on the market and have a reputation for producing reliable and factual education about mushroom supplements and the wondrous world of fungi in general.
Come be a part of a successful, positive, and well-oiled organization run by a fun team of passionate people.
Our successful mushroom supplement business is looking for a motivated, sales-driven, online relationship builder. We require someone with proven experience to help us further develop our affiliate program and generate ever-increasing sales.
The top candidate for this role will have a strong foundation in social media networking with demonstrated expertise in outreach, influencer/publisher relations, and managing affiliates. A proven track record of driving incremental online sales via affiliate channels is required.
The candidate’s primary responsibilities will be to…
- Outreach to and build relationships with micro-influencers (bloggers, social media, youtube) and relevant online publications in the natural/alternative health space
- Recruit affiliates and foster & support them in their promotion efforts
- Develop and maintain standard procedures and systems for acquiring, tracking, and encouraging affiliate sales
- Drive consistent affiliate sales by providing ongoing communication and incentives
- Collaborate with our Content Director in encouraging influencer- and user-generated content
- Find relevant blog articles in our niche or in target keyword SERP results and persuade them to link to us instead of our competitors
The candidate will be a skilled and friendly communicator who is passionate about maintaining a world-class sales and content system at Real Mushrooms. This role reports to the Content Director.
This work will be performed remotely, however, candidates should live within 3 hours of the Pacific Time Zone. The role requires communication via our Slack channel and will include weekly meetings on Zoom with additional meetings as required.
This position is part-time to start (approximately 20 hours per week) with the possibility of an increase to full-time hours depending on performance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of online sales and marketing experience with B2C brands.
- Minimum 2 years of online affiliate and influencer relationship building.
- A proven track record of effective partner and/or influencer recruitment and retainment.
- A demonstrated ability to drive online sales via influencer and affiliate marketing.
- Self-directed, ambitious, and sales-driven.
- Fluent in Google Drive, Canva, WordPress, Asana, Slack, and Zoom.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and adept at managing multiple projects and players.
- A keen interest in natural and/or alternative health is desirable.
Additional Skills & Experience
The following skills would be considered assets, but are not absolute requirements for the position.
- Experience working with affiliate management software.
- BONUS: You are fascinated with fungi!
How to Apply
Email our Content Director, Melanie Tremblay, at Melanie@realmushrooms.com with your CV, your desired compensation in USD (hourly rate plus commission rate), and include the word Reishi in the subject line.