About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 150+ people in 16 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Docparser is a zero coding solution for fast data processing. Docparser identifies and extracts data from Word, PDF, and image-based documents using Zonal OCR technology, advanced pattern recognition, and the help of anchor keywords.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard as a Full-Time Business Development Manager, we’ll introduce you to your team, which consists of a General Manager, Product Managers, Customer Happiness Specialists, and Software Engineers. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Make outbound phone calls, emails, LinkedIn messages, etc. to businesses that have signed up for a free trial of Docparser
- Schedule and conduct sales calls/demos to qualify leads and fill your pipeline
- Follow-up via email, phone, LinkedIn (or other mediums)
- Update Hubspot CRM system to track your progress on all leads and opportunities
- Work with sales support to create “proofs of concept” for qualified leads
- Work with legal/finance on any special agreements that need to be reviewed and signed
- Close opportunities and convert free trials to paying users
- Help onboard new, larger customers to ensure adoption
Your Experience and Qualifications
- You have 1-3 years of experience selling SaaS solutions in the US or Canada (Experience selling an automation solution is a plus. Think Zapier.com or the like.)
- Located in Canada, South America, or US is preferred
- You have used Salesforce.com, Hubspot CRM or a similar CRM on a daily basis
- You have carried a monthly (Or quarterly) quota throughout your sales career
- You have worked in a “high hustle” environment that requires a lot of proactive outreach to achieve as many “touches” as possible each day
- You’re naturally curious and enjoy learning about other businesses and their processes in order to understand the business impact of our solutions
- You prospect for NEW business every day
- You’re an excellent communicator and have good time management skills
- You’re a team player, self-starter, and excited about making a direct impact on increasing our user base
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.