Throughout the project, Alex and Trippy will also help raise money for the international non-profit UNICEF, which does incredible work in 190 countries. They have the goal of raising $1 million for Unicef over the course of 10 years, starting in 2023.
Alex is a former Marketing Executive at a Fortune 100 company and has almost 20 years of experience creating and executing fun viral projects that have been featured in places like the New York Times, Forbes, and TED.com.
- Administrative support: answering emails, flagging media requests, helping to schedule meetings with musicians, artists, sponsors, etc.
- Social Media content management: helping respond to comments, helping to upload and schedule videos and posts, and helping to maintain and execute a consistent editorial schedule.
- Marketing/PR campaign execution: work with Trippy’s team to brainstorm and execute fun and out-of-the box marketing + PR campaigns around the world.
- Assist members of the marketing team with content development ideas.
- Either a 4-year college degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant experience that directly helps with the role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team.
- Ability to work hard under tight deadlines, but also know when to take breaks to avoid burnout. This project is a marathon, not a sprint (where consistency is more important than speed).
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience preferred, but not necessary for candidates who are highly motivated and excited to learn the behind-the-scenes of the travel influencer industry.
- Positive, creative, transparent, and kind in your words and actions. Uninterested in a “conventional” life path.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Bonus: An interest in music, travel, and social media
- Bonus: Knowledge of Google suite + Adobe programs like Photoshop and Illustrator, or Canva.
- Bonus: Experience with video editing and photography.
- Salary range: $60k-$70k USD/year, possibly more depending on experience.
- Fully paid travel (flights + housing) covered if/when candidate wants to join Trippy’s team on adventures around the world.
- 100% fully remote + paid coworking membership plan (if/when needed).
- Mandatory 15-day paid vacation (so you can truly rest and recharge).
- Yearly wellness and professional development stipend.