The Product Manager reports directly to the company founder, working daily with our customers as well as support and development.
- Answer sales-related inquiries from current and prospective customers.
- Conduct demos for prospective customers (over Zoom) several times a week.
- Manage follow-ups from previous demo’s and sales contacts.
- Build out our existing partner program to add several new high-quality partners a month.
- This will require defining the best types of organizations to approach and then performing that outreach.
- Track traffic and performance of the HelpSpot website.
- Manage outside web content providers and assist in product website positioning.
- Build out our G2 and Capterra presence.
- Design and implement a new product roadmap translating market research and customer interactions into a compelling product strategy.
- Ad-hoc project management for various smaller projects and initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience as a project or product manager or owner.
- Experience with B2B software in some capacity with management responsibility for its adoption and use.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with public speaking and/or presentations.
- Comfortable working in a small distributed team.
- Based in the United States.
- Experience with HelpSpot or other help desk software.
- Formal sales or marketing experience.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Half-day Fridays
- 100% of the employee’s medical, dental, and vision premium
- 15 days of paid time off
- 3% of your salary contributed to 401k
- Top-of-the-line Apple hardware provided
- Fully remote with flexible start/end times
- 40 hour work week with no overtime expectations
We are the people behind HelpSpot, LaraJobs, Laracon, Thermostat, and a few more things! We’ve been bootstrapped, profitable, and fully remote since 2005.
We’re a company of 4 full-time and 2 part-time employees. We all have an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude to get the job done. We all work hard on the clock but respect a strong work/life balance; where time off and side project work/part-time businesses are supported and encouraged.
We’re strong advocates of open source software and many of our products directly support the open source community.