How to Live and Work from Anywhere
How to Live and Work from Anywhere will leave people with the skills and knowledge to create a seamless “anywhere” lifestyle business that frees up your time and schedule.
I’ll share some of my real-world experiences of running a startup while traveling. This class will empower your first steps towards freedom and creating a plan to get up and go.
What you’ll learn:
You’ll receive basic tools and knowledge to run a startup from anywhere in the world where there’s Internet (and even when there’s no Internet, or power!).
You’ll get an overview of how to:
- manage your schedule
- hire and manage employees
- manage your finances
- manage your documents and files
- communicate overseas
- speed network
Top 3 reasons you should attend:
- If you are a travel enthusiast and frustrated by the feeling that your business is limiting you from traveling.
- If you are a business person who would like to learn how to escape some of your day to day and get out and see the world.
- If you want to learn how to prioritize and be more productive to free up more of your schedule to do the things you enjoy.
For nearly 4 years, Libby has been running her startup while traveling all over the world. Libby shares her experiences of running a web based business while traveling to Budapest, Tokyo, Buenos Aires, Shanghai, Nicaragua, Vancouver, NYC, Seattle, Mexico City, Boston, Belgium, Amsterdam, Dublin, Costa Rica, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain, England, Berlin, San Francisco, El Salvador, all across the US, and the list keeps growing.
Libby will share real world experiences and how to’s of how she grew Beer2Buds to 21 US cities and 7 countries.
Prior to launching Beer2Buds, Libby was the COO of Seattle based TalentSpring, acquired by TalentTech. Libby has been in web technology and pursuing travel interests for the past 15 years.
To sign up for this class, please go to https://bit.ly/lwa-skillshare