Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
How are you?
I’m sure you’ve read hundreds of these job descriptions by now.
I hope reading this one will be less painful.
In short: We are growing our product development team and looking for a Product Quality and Test Lead
We’re looking for someone to help lead product quality and test for our XR device management solution. Our solution spans our web portal and XR device endpoint software.
What might that look like?
You’ll be working closely with the development team and product management to help build comprehensive testing plans, results reporting, and strategy to help maintain the high quality of our product.
Does that sound interesting? Would you enjoy that role?
If so, please apply. I’d love to talk.
A bit about us?
We’re a team of ~55
We are fully remote.
We don’t micro manage.
We don’t do the startup grind thing (and we don’t work weekends).
You’d be working with a product team (not solo).
We’re building some cool stuff. Our product is growing like crazy right now.
Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/
If that all sounds interesting and you’d like to apply…. please include in your cover letter your favorite flavor of ice cream. (Spam filter!)
- 3+ years of testing software, systems, or a developer who is a champion of test.
- Knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language.
- Experience with a test case management software to plan and track test results.
Nice to Haves
- Experience testing software on AR/VR devices.
- Experience leading teams of testers (either external or internal).
- Experience of having designed and implemented test frameworks and enhancing existing test processes.
- Full-time Employee
- Remote, but based in the U.S or Canada.
- Full Healthcare benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Equity Stock Option Plan – 1 year cliff / 4 year vest
- Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/