A rewarding opportunity to orchestrate state-of-the-art information security across our organisation, an innovative software-as-a-service business. You’ll work with a motivated team of professionals to ensure and continuously improve our security posture. This is the first dedicated IS role in our organisation of 50 staff, giving the right self-motivated and energetic candidate the opportunity to take ownership of information security and data protection at Creative Force.
- Take ownership of day-to-day administration and optimisation of our suite of information security tools, including vulnerability scanning, endpoint protection, DLP, SIEM, etc
- Liaise across teams to ensure organisation security controls are correctly applied, and risks minimised
- Identify improvements to information security policies and procedures proactively, implement new initiatives, and ensure ISMS documentation is clear and current
- Commission security vendors for e.g. regularly scheduled third party penetration testing
- Engage with auditors and stakeholders to ensure our security certifications and attestations are kept current (ISO 27001, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials, etc)
- Communicate with clients, as required, on information security and data protection matters
- Administer our internal security awareness training program with an external platform
- Stay up-to-date with emerging security technologies and threats providing input to our CISO and to organisation management to ensure continuous improvement of our security posture
- 5+ years of professional experience, with 2+ years experience in an information security role
- Formal information security training qualification(s)
- Strong familiarity with data protection regulations internationally, GDPR in particular
- Knowledge and experience with industry standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOC 2, NIST, etc
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent communication and organisation skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal English language skills
- DevOps and/or SaaS engineering experience related to information security would be highly beneficial though not required
- Located in APAC or EMEA region
What we offer
- Full-time full-pay role, with a 4-day work week benefit
- 32 hours, Monday to Thursday (3-day weekends are yours)
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 20 days paid parental leave (available after one year)
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
Personal development and wellbeing
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- A culture of promoting work life balance
- Access to mental health support
Location and compensation
- Full-time role, based remotely, work anywhere (see the ‘Essentials’ section for any specific region requirements)
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Budget for computer and office equipment (pending 6 month probationary period)
Respect, growth and stability
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Respect for each other’s time, value and contribution
- Regular communication with global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and leading industry trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)
Creative Force is the industry-leading cloud software for organisers of awards, grants, scholarships and pitch competitions to manage submission, evaluation and award of results, online.
We provide the platform to accept and manage awards entries/applications, allocate them to judges/evaluators who then do their judging online, all the while providing organisers clear visibility on how their program is going.
Since launching in Australia late 2013, we’ve had an outstanding market response and we’re now supporting a growing list of clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, North & South America and the Middle East.
Creative Force builds beautifully designed, high quality software and we make sure all our clients have a fantastic experience!
Our growing team is comprised of distributed across 43 cities in 25 countries, mostly working from home offices. We use a range of internet-based tools for communication and collaboration that help our teams work closely over global distance and time zones.
How to apply
Submission is via the Creative Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes. Applications from outside the system will not be considered.
Ready? Please go to https://www.creativeforce.team/careers for details.
Creative Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of professional, like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in an ethical, discrimination-free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.