Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1)
Filestage frees people from chaotic approval processes, making work more joyful and productive. From large enterprises to independent agencies, our review and approval platform helps teams share, discuss, and approve all their files, all in one place – including documents, designs, images, videos, and audio files.
We’re a fully remote team with people working in home offices, co-working spaces, and coffee shops all over the world. Together, we’re on a mission to create a seamless approval process that helps people deliver their best work.
We’ve raised our Series A and have over half a million users across 500+ companies, including AB InBev, LG, Havas, GroupM, and Emirates. So if you’re looking for a fast-growing startup in a booming market, you’ve found it!
What you’ll be working on as our Inside Sales Representative
We’re looking for an Inside Sales Representative to assist our users in their journey to become our customers.
Please note, for this role we are looking for someone based in an American time zone.
In your first year at Filestage, you will:
- Play a key role in our Product-led Growth Strategy. This is an opportunity to create a seamless onboarding and user experience to drive revenue growth based on happy paying customers. Your success is measured by engaged leads to paying customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer use cases & needs. You’ll be transforming usage patterns into engagement opportunities that drive business growth.
- Become a product expert and demonstrate the value of the most common use cases to our SMB leads.
- Run Sales engagement experiments in cross-functional growth squads to set standards and achieve our engagement and new customer goals.
- Build strong relationships with the growth squads at Filestage to help the teams achieve their goals and our community of passionate customers, to strengthen our product decisions based on their needs.
What you’ll bring to the role
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table. Ideally, you have gained first experience working in a customer-facing role. Work experience in a B2B Sales team is a plus. Now you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge that has a huge (and positive) impact on the way people work.
Here are some of the things we’d like to see from you:
- You put the customer’s interest first. In a customer-centric role, you enjoy building a team with our potential customers and helping them to become more productive.
- You are a positive and friendly person by nature. You enjoy engaging with people and stay calm and friendly in challenging conversations.
- You have an analytical mindset and you’re hungry to learn. You roll your sleeves up to get things done. You strive to continuously improve processes, iterate, and integrate what you learn.
- You’re passionate about our product. You get inspired by our vision to create a collaborative working environment and free up teams from chaotic approval processes. No more Emails!
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. You are most productive when ambitious goals for new business areas are set and you can collaborate in a team to achieve them.
- You’re a strong communicator and have no hesitations to report on positive trends or roadblockers.
Life at Filestage
We believe people are more productive when they can choose their own schedule. So we’re proud to offer fully-remote roles that give you the perfect balance between work and life.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to at Filestage:
- Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- For this role, we’re looking for someone based in Eastern (EST) or Central (CST) Time Zone to make sure the working hours for the AMER market are covered and there’s a high time overlap with our local team members, customers, and partners.
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a €1,500 budget for hardware, as well €500 for home office to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Get 36 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. You’ll also get a half day on your birthday to give you a chance to celebrate!
- Continue to grow and develop your career. We care about your development and want you to be able to learn new things! After six months in the company, you’ll get a budget to be able to use for personal development.
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no bullshit meetings.