We build software for Airbnbs to rent themselves, with a state-of-the-art product and user experience.
We have crafted an Applicant Handbook, which we highly recommend you check out, where you can find out more about the company, culture, how we recruit, what we do, and how we do it.
We are bold, like risks, and take on big challenges together. Our customers love the product, provide valuable feedback, and trust us to rapidly help them with more of their problems.
Feel free to join in one of our upcoming Townhalls on Clubhouse to experience it for yourself!
What you will be working on?
- Identify and lead process improvements to drive a consistent, scalable, and process-driven approach to Support; personally seek out opportunities to leverage automation, content and tooling to ensure a scalable model.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of an organization’s customer support policies, objectives, and initiatives (including adding new channels of support such as phone support), and work with our Head of Support to ensure those are consistently applied across our support organization.
- Participate in managing customer escalations and engaging with those customers to triage their issues via tickets and video conferencing.
- Create performance level standards focused on response times and issue resolution and ensure those standards are met, while striving to exceed. Owning all support OKRs & KPIs across the department
- Craft and manage the support team spending with ongoing analysis; forecast hiring needs and recruit the necessary talent for a successful support team.
- Stay up to date in the industry and monitor new trends, technology and methods for providing world class customer support
Hospitable.com is a remote-only and distributed company. For this position, your location is not a requirement. The ideal fit would work under American time zones.
Don’t tick all the boxes? Talk to us about why you’re still an amazing fit.
- To be successful, you will be an innovative problem solver who is dependable, committed, and passionate about customer support.
- You will also have led SaaS-based client support organizations that deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Experience in a Senior Leadership role within an online customer support environment
- Experience with change management and implementation
- An analytical nature, high expectation of standards of work
- Experience reporting data, providing analyses, and measuring improvement
The company itself is also a product, one that we iterate on. We’re always improving and creating an environment where we all love to work.
- A supportive and caring team environment, where you are trusted, not managed.
- Competitive compensation, slightly adapted to your location and status (employee or contractor), our budget is between US$124,085 and US$137,872. Hospitable is recruiting under an employee status in the US, France, and Germany.
- For US employees: healthcare (including EPO, PPO and HSA), 401(k).
- We want to offer options into the company equity through our $HOST token. When this can be implemented, the grant contemplated for this position would be $62,042 (not tied to location).
- 35 days off per year, encouraged (including self-serve public holidays) and parental leave.
- Mental-health and emotional support with therapists on call through Slack.