Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
How you will make an impact
Hygraph is the next-generation content management platform uniquely situated in a competitive landscape with its newly announced federated capabilities. As part of our evolution, we’s looking for the Head of Product Marketing to join our growing team.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be leading the product marketing team and working closely with our product, partnerships, and sales teams to develop product marketing materials and campaign initiatives to win new businesses and serve existing customers.
The ideal candidate should have deep understanding of MACH domain (e.g. CMS, e-commerce, search, experience management), DXPs or API tooling, and experience in developing and implementing a comprehensive content and messaging strategy aimed at both technologists and business professionals.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team of 2 people, a product marketer and a partnership marketer.
- Create comprehensive, yearly product marketing plans, defining value propositions, positioning, and messaging for different personas and segments.
- Create collaterals in order to support demand generation, analyst relations, and public relations.
- Plan and execute successful product launches by partnering up with the product management and the rest of the marketing team.
- Build and execute the strategic GTM plans that communicate the value of the Hygraph to multiple audiences in collaboration with the Demand Generation team.
- Collaborate with the product team: You will work closely with the product team to contribute to the product roadmap and feature prioritization based on market needs and customer feedback.
- Oversee and improve our product marketing function, monitoring performance to ensure that marketing plans yield desired business outcomes.
Our expectations from you
- 5+ years of product marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization that targets primarily enterprise customer base.
- Experience and knowledge in the MACH domain (e.g. CMS, commerce, search, experience management), DXPs, or API tooling is a must.
- Ability to concisely translate complex concepts into simple-to-understand messaging and orchestrating.
- Experienced in market research, shaping buyer personas, and mapping the buyer’s journey.
- Experience targeting a technical audience of developers, enterprise architects, and product managers.
- Excellent time management, organization, and project prioritization skills.
- You like to build things under limited supervision while owning and creating visibility on the product marketing roadmap
- Intro call with Talent Acquisition Manager.
- First Interview with our VP of Marketing.
- Case study or assignment and debriefing with our Marketing and Leadership team.
- Team Fit Call & Reference Check.
- Job Offer.
The response time after application, screening applications, and setting up the first intro call is usually within 1-2 weeks. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
At Hygraph we’re building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Dr. Oetker, Shure, Samsung, Ashley Furniture, Telenor, Philips, and Gamescom. With over $35M in funding led by One Peak, alongside OpenOcean, Peak, and SquareOne Venture Capital, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of about 70 team members, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 18 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat. We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership. We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We encourage coming together once a year for team meet-ups and/or events.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace’s productivity and promote innovation and creativity.