Time zones: CST (UTC -6)
MUST RESIDE AND BE LICENSED IN WA STATE
Our goal is to provide assistance to individuals whose lives have been impacted by the negligent actions of others. We are committed to advocating for those who have suffered injuries that have turned their lives upside down. Our responsibility is to present our clients’ stories and defend their rights, whether it pertains to their ability to support themselves and their loved ones or their capacity to enjoy life.
As our personal injury practice continues to grow, we are in search of a skilled attorney to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and self-motivation, as well as an interest in taking on an administrative role. They should be enthusiastic about collaborating in a team environment and working alongside legal professionals to deliver exceptional client service.
1. Lead a team of associate attorneys to develop protocols and standards for handling litigation files
2. Review settlement demands and assess case settlement values
3. Regularly communicate with clients
4. Work as part of a team with all levels of experience
5. Cultivate relationships with the firm’s existing and future clients
1. Licensed with the WSBA with no discipline history and in good standing.
2. Experience with time management systems.
3. Outstanding listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
4. Strategic decision-maker; able to produce high-quality work under tight timelines.
5. works effectively under pressure in demanding environments.
6. Possess a strong code of ethics, dedication to justice, and compassion for the clients.
7. The ability to manage competing demands and frequently changing priorities will be essential.
Please note that any offers of employment made will be subject to your undergoing a criminal background check. This position offers a competitive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc. Compensation is determined based on experience.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time’
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance