We have an immediate vacancy for a proactive and self-motivated B2B Content Creator + Strategist to join our small (remote) team and report to the Marketing Manager. If you have experience in B2B SaaS marketing we would particularly like to speak to you! Our software suite helps finance teams take the hassle out of purchasing by eliminating the manual work they worry about on a daily basis. You will be responsible for bringing this story to life through well-structured SEO-optimized content. The ideal candidate will contribute to the planning and development of engaging marketing campaigns which are key to our company’s continued growth and success.
- Don’t let anybody fail: We believe in supporting each other and empowering everyone to succeed.
- Play to win: We strive to exceed expectations and achieve ambitious goals.
- Don’t be an arsehole: We value respect, honesty, and integrity in all of our interactions.
- Relentless Improvement: We are committed to continuous learning and innovation to drive our company forward.
- Wow the customer: We put our customers first and strive to exceed their expectations in every interaction.
- Content Strategy: Develop a content strategy in line with the current company positioning, vision, and goals.
- Content creation: Drafting written and visual (Canva etc) content for use across various digital platforms including social and email.
- Podcasts: Working with our partners, connections, and other freelancers to plan and produce engaging videos and podcasts.
- SEO: Carry out research and ensure all WordPress website content under your management is SEO optimized.
- Responsible for drafting marketing and sales copy across all channels
- Content writing and editing for our target market in a variety of B2B formats (e.g., case studies, blogs, white papers, landing pages, infographics, newsletters, social media posts, LinkedIn articles, event information, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the tone and content strategy of Procurement Express across social media – Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and more.
- Developing visual content and presentation materials, including maintaining a library of relevant content, quotes, statistics, and case studies
- Assist our Marketing Manager in developing our content marketing strategy and editorial calendar
- Collaboration with our marketing team on SEO plan and outputs, and reshaping our website copy
- In collaboration with our sales and client services teams, develop strong messaging for our services and sectors.
- Producing quality and engaging video content for the podcasts and coordinating our partners
- Review of content performance and market trends including web analytics and downloads to inform future content and campaigns
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing/Digital Marketing or related discipline
- Digital video and design experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in Hubspot is an advantage
- Experience with Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Journalistic experience is a plus… this role may suit someone with a journalistic background
Our Company & Proposal
- We are a top-rated Irish SaaS company developing a range of magical tools that take the hassle out of purchasing
- Competitive Base Salary + benefits
- Expense reimbursement for all pre-approved work-related expenses accrued from working at home
- Opportunities for advancement as we continue to grow
- A proven sales method to follow step-by-step and a world-class training program
- A friendly, driven, and enthusiastic team