Pedago is looking for a Subject Matter Expert to review, comment, and revise content on decentralized finance and its associated blockchain technologies for a Master’s level course
The ideal candidate will have a solid grasp on DeFi protocols for lending, exchanges, stablecoins, derivatives, and tokenization. They will also have deep knowledge of instruments specific to DeFi, such as flash loans, perpetual futures, synthetics, yield farming/liquidity mining, slippage, and keepers/liquidators. The candidate should be able to point our instructional designers to important DeFi applications and aggregators.
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) will draw on their education and/or experience to provide accessible explanations of key concepts, review content that our instructional designers and instructional writers have developed and, if necessary, advise its revision.
This is a fully remote, part-time, 1099 contractor position. The hourly rate is dependent on experience and credentials.
- Provide robust and current expertise in the subject area.
- Recommend reference materials for further content development.
- Serve as a resource for instructional writers who have questions about decentralized finance and its associated blockchain technologies.
- Collaborate with the instructional design team on course content, answering any questions and advising the implementation of any suggestions.
- Review all lessons on decentralized finance for content accuracy and provide timely feedback.
- Modify/update information as needed.
- Master’s degree in related field; PhD a plus
- Expert understanding of the prevalent DeFi protocols and financial instruments from graduate level education and/or years of practical experience in the field .
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Patience and a willingness to answer questions, adjust content as needed, and ensure all lessons meet our standard of quality.
- Excellent and timely communication skills, including providing schedule availability.
Applications should include a cover letter and résumé.
About Pedago & Quantic
Pedago is an education-technology company with a mission to democratize access to high quality education programs and career advancement opportunities. Quantic School of Business and Technology and Valar Institute, our accredited international universities with students and alumni from 50 states and over 100 countries, offer MBA and Executive MBA degrees, along with other disruptively affordable business and corporate training programs. Quantic and Valar combine the best of traditional top MBA programs with the next generation of interactive online learning.
Pedago thrives on workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.