Who or what is SocialHub?
Founded in 2009, we’re an established internet startup located in Ingolstadt, Germany. Our team of 80 has lovingly crafted a unique set of tools that allow companies like Deutsche Bahn or Rossmann to manage their Social Media profiles with ease. This product is called SocialHub. Now we’re expanding our development team and we’re on the lookout for like-minded people, who can help us push our software to the next level!
Here at SocialHub, you would have the chance to work with a broad range of individuals. From business strategists to tech geeks, everyone has the freedom and support to be creative in whatever they do.
We are all different and work according to our own rhythm, but we are all united under our company philosophy: “We believe that work should be fun“!
So far, we have engineered a really clever piece of software that’s in daily use at some of the biggest and most advanced Social Media Teams in Germany and Europe.
To ensure that our customers always enjoy working with our software, we are searching for a passionate and enthusiastic QA engineer, to help us build even better solutions.
If you are looking for a job in an established company that still has the startup spirit and you love chasing down bugs, whilst keeping software as rock solid as possible, this could be it!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You love to see your end users happy.
- Writing automated tests is a pleasure.
- You enjoy working closely with Product Owners, Designers and Engineers.
- Your attention to detail is second to none.
- Proven work experience in both software development and software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Using a DVCS like git comes natural to you.
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES SAY
https://www.kununu.com/de/socialhub WHAT DOES THE TEAM LOVE ABOUT SOCIALHUB?
YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- At least 3 years of commercial experience as a QA Engineer.
- Experience with our testing stack: Jest, Mocha, Chai and Sinon.
- Ability to write precise and well structured unit / integration tests.
- Emphasis is on exceptional attention to detail.
- A passion for self-development and continuous learning.
- You can establish good testing practices.
- Being a team player is not just something you put on your CV.
THESE SKILLS WOULD BE BENEFICAL FOR YOU
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB and how to use it.
- Debugging issues and either fixing them directly or providing feedback to our developers.
- Knowledge of the largest Social Network API’s e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- You’ve worked with Gitlab and Gitlab CI before.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- “Smart Friday 2023 & 2024“: The first Friday of the month is free for you. Your day, your decision – work on your future self, spend time with your family, pursue your hobbies – “Your day to design a better life”.
- Free choice of where you work (remote, Ingolstadt office, anything in between)
- Company team event: Once every year, we go on a few days’ holiday together to strengthen team building and stay true to our motto “work should be fun”. In 2023 we were in Belgium together!
- Company House 2024: We rent a holiday home for you free of charge in a beautiful place in Europe. There you will have the opportunity to work with your team colleagues from all over the world or to go on holiday alone or with your partner/family!
- Support for your personal and professional development through a special budget for this purpose
- The opportunity to play a significant role in shaping a social media management tool known throughout Germany (OMR Market Leader)
- The freedom to realise your own ideas, design processes and establish best practices
- The chance to accompany a scale-up with market proof on its way to growth
- A committed and warm team and a productive working atmosphere
- An afternoon each sprint (every 2 weeks) to work on something that interests you. Want to learn a new programming language? That’s fine by us. It doesn’t have to be work-related. It’s there to help you expand your skill set and keep the creative juices flowing.
SOUNDS INTERESTING FOR YOU?
If this sounds like a dream job to you then send us your application.
Your application can be as short as you like it to be. It doesn’t have to be formal. We like to know what you have done so far, what you love to do and some links to projects you’ve done (e.g github link or similar).
Please tell us your availability and your salary expectation p.a..
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your SocialHub team