Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -3
Are you motivated by making the most of technology? Follow the latest in AI-enabled tools? Try new technologies for fun?
Do you like developing AI-enabled technology products? Have you been coding parts of cutting edge products using modern development frameworks and tools but want to start leading a team delivering complete products?
Then we have the role for you!
TalentGenius is seeking a highly skilled Engineering Team Lead to help design and implement core elements of TalentGenius’ AI-driven software offerings. Reporting to the CTO, the Engineering Team Lead will be responsible for contributing to technical architecture and managing the development team.
In this position you will have the opportunity to work autonomously with minimal supervision, leveraging your exceptional organizational and problem-solving abilities. A strong background in software development and familiarity with agile methodologies are essential, as well as being comfortable managing the work of a fully remote development team.
Expectations & Responsibilities
- Be an active user of AI-driven productivity tools, staying up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to recommend improvements and best practices
- Participate in architectural discussions and decisions, working closely with the development team to design robust and scalable solutions
- Contribute to coding, code reviews, and quality assurance efforts to maintain technical proficiency
- Lead and mentor a team of developers, providing guidance and support to help them achieve their goals
- Collaborate with the CTO to define and execute the technical strategy for the team
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture
- Address technical challenges and provide technical guidance to overcome obstacles
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering and Product Management, to ensure project timelines, budgets, and quality standards are met
- Assist in task prioritization, resource allocation, and project planning
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent industry experience
- Strong understanding of software architecture and design patterns
- Demonstrated leadership or mentoring experience
- Knowledge of relational database architecture and data management with expertise in SQL
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively
- Results-oriented with the ability to drive projects to completion