We are Threecolts! One platform with 9 powerful products, helping ecommerce sellers to grow faster, lower costs, and become more agile.
We’re building the tools for online commerce that help new businesses get started, expedite growth for existing companies, and empower sellers to reach new heights.
As a C# Tech Lead you’ll play an integral role and have an immediate impact on a newly acquired business.
You will be the connecting link between our Turkey based and Turkish speaking development team, you will lead, manage and inspire. You must be a seasoned C# Developer with excellent Turkish and English language skills.
We are a completely remote team spread across the world, with a deep passion for making the web a more beautiful, usable, and reliable place.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work with a newly appointed PM on designing new features and improvements
- Manage the team’s priorities and ensure that no development time is wasted
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work closely with stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical specifications and architecture
- Work closely with our design team to translate designs into working, production-ready experiences
- Build new integrations with third party platforms
- Work with stakeholders to identify and action new product and partner opportunities
- Over time, work with our broader development team to evaluate and perform migration of front-end technology from ASP.Net to Vue.js
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of professional development experience using C#
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Strong experience with AJAX.Net
- Strong experience with Transact-SQL, MS SQL Server queries and stored procedures
- Strong experience working with APIs
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility
- Familiarity with code versioning software such as GIT
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a small team
- Experience with web scraping concepts
- DevOps and/or server configuration experience
- Experience with Vue or React
- Experience with SASS, or TailwindCSS
- Experience working with Figma, Sketch, or Zeplin
- Experience working with e-commerce technology
- Familiarity with Webpack, Vite and NPM
- Experience working with services such as Optimizely to improve UX and conversion rates
- Experience working with data and analytics to track product performance
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
We are striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage all applicants to apply for our roles. We value and actively seek diverse talent!
Get to know us a bit better: